View Single Post
Old 12-23-2006, 11:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you all so very much for your replies. At the moment I am taking them all in and researching your suggestions. I would like to have obtained the Calcium Bomb book mentioned by Mrs D as it seems very interesting but delivery is 4 to 6 weeks by which time I will probably have had my deep scan and know a lot more anyway!
I am also a bit concerned about your concern over stents Mrs D. So many people over here are having them and they seem to be feeling fine afterwards. Could you explain more?

Yes Brian I must drink more water, I am very remiss in that quarter.

No Glenn I am afraid I don’t know my serum calcium level. I don’t even know if this has been checked. So far I have had a chest X ray, an ECG, an Echocardiogram, and it was when I went for a Cardiac CT scan that it was discovered after just 2 breathe in and outs under the scanner that my calcium levels were so high (over1000) that they could not see through the pictures because of the white calcium reflection. I have therefore got to go and have this extra deep scan which I believe is called an electron beam angiogram (EBA). I do know that very little extra effort is required by me to set of the beginnings of an angina attack.

I take a magnesium chelate 400mg/calcium188mg supplement per day. Is this OK?

At the moment by far the worst pain and distress is caused by the pains and cramps in my feet and ankles. Nothing I do helps at all.

As I said I am continuing to go through all your suggestions including websites which have already proved most interesting. Thank you again for your kindness.

May I wish everyone here a most enjoyable holiday and a very Happy Christmas.
Also may we all suffer less in 2007.

Tony
Adastra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote