View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 02:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear all,
Good Morning.
I posted my first message in this thread asking Paula about the conference purely for financial reasons (lack of funds), I just wanted to share a hotel room with someone from this forum who might be going. What a turn it took.....
So many of you expressed your emotions, anguish, disappointment, anger,frustration, distrust.......I can go on with more words to describe your feelings. It is a testimony of what PD can do. I am now afraid to read more. I am relatively new to this PD world and too scared to think what might be in store for me.

While reading this thread, the picture that came to my mind was from my childhood, how my home town looked after a hurricane. It was totally unexpected, the whole town was mercilessly destroyed by the force of winds and water, paralyzed but the spirit of people intact. That hurricane was one the things I feared most in my life and now PD seems like that experience, instead of 3 days, its longer. I may be rambling here, but it just shows how troubled I am and how hopeless I feel right now.
Thanks for listening.

girija

Last edited by girija; 06-21-2009 at 01:29 AM.
girija is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Thelma (06-20-2009)