View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 04:08 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

I did internet for my local area names.
Many are agency' s doing family counseling. THe names and ideas are great.
Right on.
I thought about Advocate for family solutions

NE PA Advocate-visitation solutions

Advocate for "safe and sound" visitations

visitations soultions-family advocate

I know my pricing, I need an agreement form for the families. Cost sharing, one party hiring me.
The standards and regs
Rules of the program
Emergency contacts form
Court release
I have the basics done.

The business and marketing plan I did not complete yet, outlined it,
I applied for the license.
I need to think of spots for the weeking visits as opposed to renting full time space.

The families are generally for 6 months....then lots of outcomes happen.
In some cases the families are very happy as, the custodial parent knows they are safe and have time to do errands. THe other parent knows there are no accusations of hitting, harming, negelcting the child.

I hope the forum does not mind my posting and working this out. DH is not good about input ideas.
He has been out of work since Feb when the plant closed and no one will hire him at 61 yrs old.

Tons of letters saying someone more qualified hired. He worked this one job since high school, no GED, that is it..
HE did all jobs, and knows the manufacturing, shipping/receiving AAAA++++

His old job, the new owner never interviewed him and hired a kid without a clue. The foreman has no clue,
SUCKS.

I am working very part time doing the field investigations for a third party adjuster agency. Lots of great cases referred from senior adjusters for my research. But research paying for 1/2 hr a page. and same for reseach.

Many liability cases. I am unbiased and the truth is related in the facts. I do not hide them and the employer would not allow something to be covered up even it the client does not like it.

Sorry to be long...so much to consider and so tired of being broke!
DH needs a job for the benefits asap too....
di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (06-30-2009)