View Single Post
Old 06-20-2009, 07:58 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniella View Post
Not everyone like to work with people and that is ok. Everyone is different like for me I would like a job around others. As for the school and terminolgy there are tutors who could help you and to me if you try it is not a failure because at least you took a chance. I am not a school person and with my current condition my mind concentration is shot but still hope to take a class oneday. Could you start slow like with one class to see how you do? Before my health conditions I took nail tech course. It was 3 months full days five days a week. Then you take a state board to get license. I never did nails and now could never do a pedicure but vocational schools for similar or this can really give a rewarding career.
There's a vocational school near me where you can learn all sorts of stuff. The adult ed classes, some sound really interesting. That's a good idea for you to look into. You might find something you never dreamed you'd want to do.

I started writing a while back, and it floored me, but I actually sold a couple things right away! Now, life went crazy on me and I have not been working at it or submitting as I'd like. But hopefully we'll get moved and settled quick and I can get back at it.

I'd like to have a *regular* job, but the fatigue and stuff, well, I just can't count on being able to be anywhere on a regular basis.

Being able to work at home at my own pace is going to have to be good enough. And nothing too physical.

Thing is, back before my health took a dive, I never would have dreamt of trying writing.

And Kicker, don't ever ever say *just* about working with those kids. That was HUGE.

Talk about cajones....