View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 12:54 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank you yes, I definitely need a new one. Even from a common sense POV, say my lesion were just normal... or I was born with them or something...obviously they started 'firing' wrong for some reason and I don't understand why a good doctor wouldn't want to get to the bottom of that. And I have to bring lupus and lyme up to him? Seems like that would be pretty standard testing to me.

I am wondering about the migraine thing though but the funny thing is, I was never a headache person prior to December. I never really got them. Then I think I had a they call it a opthalmic migraine or something. But now I get headaches. I read about migraines and they don't come with neuro 'attacks' like the one I had in December aside from the visual/vertigo.

Do you think this mri sounds not very good. I dont think 2 mm foci is a big deal necessarily, but 9 mm just seems awful big to me to be not a concern.

I'm not sure whther to go tothe Cleveland Clinic or UPMC. Anyone know anything about either one of them?
shortfusion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (06-21-2009)