Thread: Just talking
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2006, 02:16 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

Hi everyone.
Liz, I hope it isn't RSD in your tailbone area. That would be terrible.
It's awful that you have been in so much pain. Having no heat wouldn't help that at all. Glad that's been sorted out. No need for heat here 'cause it's Summer, but it's weird because we've only had a couple of really hot days so far. I'm not complaining of course... just edgy for what's to come.

I've stopped doing everything now. If something isn't done, well that's too bad. I was so tired yesterday that I lay down for a cat nap at about 11 am. I woke up about 1/2 an hour later and rolled over and slept for another 3 and 1/2 hours. In the daytime! So I figured I need it. lol

Was Summer Solstice a couple days ago of course. We've got about 5 or 6 months of pretty hot weather to go.

It's christmas eve morning here. Only have to set a table. My daughter and I are having dinner tonight all "posh" as we call it. Going to dress up and have candles on the table and everything. There's only the two of us so that'll be a fun thing to do while we listen to the carols and maybe watch a good movie later. Tomorrow at some stage we'll go to the beach. Usually it's really hot and that's where a lot of people go. It's almost tradition lol.

oh gosh. I just remembered I still have to make the white christmas and the rum balls.

Sounds as if there's a radar trap or breath testing unit nearby. Police sirens started whooping at 4.30am very close by here.

So, it's less than 19 hrs until the 25th here.
I don't feel coherent yet. I need caffeine.
Lara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote