View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 08:21 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by redtail View Post
Hi BlueMajo,

hmm, I too want to lose weight, 10kg(22lbs), I love your post because its basically me to!! Im on prednisolone, it makes me want to eat all the time.

I find excercise a double edged sword, I've got Myasthenia gravis, too much excercise makes it worse!!!!

So I hope you don't mind if I watch your thread to get some ideas, as trying to lose weight is just so frustrating and hard at the moment.
Can I ask you a question, my sister has MG and am really concerned . She is always talking about weight and in the last year lost more then she really should because I swear she doesnt eat even though she says she does . She lives on a diet of grapefruits. I joined this site becaue she says that the predisone the doctor wants to put her on it much different from the one that the average mg person is on . I am afriad that she is becoming aneriox. SHe has two beautiful adult daughters that she is always watching what they eat and telling them they need to loss weight . Weight is always a topic of conversation. I would appreciate your thoughts
AD404 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote