View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 11:40 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

ok thanks fiona, i know what you mean. and when off, i say 'i volunteered for what???"

paula

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
No, I did not hear about Alpha until Carey told me a couple of days ago. I just suggested a new advocacy group because the intense conversation of the global accelerators thread suggested there was much energy that needs to be expressed in more than talk. I also didn't suggest a new group because I necessarily have the energy to lead it - while I suppose this is the same with many people here, right now taking care of myself and hanging on to my life is taking a lot of energy, and just focus and attention.

Nevertheless, I offered the specific model and proposed project plan I did in response to the posts calling for complete transparency and more focused action than talk. Now I wish those posters who requested that would speak up and contribute to the conversation ( as they can - I know we are differently able at different times) on that level, concrete ideas, or in the name of visibility, at least response to the ones that I struggled to put out there.

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote