Thread: So depressed.
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 02:59 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

well, things are looking up.

The antihistamines are kicking in, and while I still feel like my lungs are not happy with the puppy, I can breathe a little bit easier.

My neighbor told us that when she got her cats, she had allergy problems for a week or two and then things settled down. I just feel really bad for Sam, and dont want to Humane Society him, so we're trying antihistamines and an asthma inhaler to see if that helps me.

I just couldnt rip him away from my mom. My mom has been the sanest she's been in YEARS for the past two days. She's not doing that gawd-awful humming that she does to drive me bazonkers. That alone is worth having the little walking allergen here. So, I'm going to try to see if I can get used to him being here. Hopefully it does, I LOVE dogs, and was so depressed if I could never have another one again.

At least Sam has claimed my mom as his human. He likes me, but seems to really love my mom. Hopefully this will keep my mom active and keep her mind going. We just have to get Sam used to sleeping in his crate, and my mom used to not letting him out if he cries a little bit at night.

I just hope the allergies dont trigger anything MS-ish on me.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (06-21-2009)