View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 07:39 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member
Default I was lost!!!!!!!!

Last week my computer got sick and had to go to intensive care (Geek squad at Best Buy). I have been off line since Monday night!!!!!!! So my DD and I went out today and bought a new 'puter and I am back home again. It is amazing how you feel when yuou can't get online for almost a week. It really made my a little mad at myself that I have relied on this mostly recreational pasttime so much. But it has been nuerotalk and my bill pay that I have missed the most and I don't consider recreational.

So I have lost my 'favorites', forgot to tell Geek squad to get my back up of that. They did a back up of documents and pictures. So now I have to find all those MS sites I had saved. I'm sure al I have to do is go up to one of the 'sticky' threads and I will find loads of websites. My key board is a lot smaller and I will have to get used to that. I could have used the moniter that came with the computer but I am used to this one so I gave the new one to my daughter. She has one of those huge ones that take up half your desk space. I didn't realize that desk tops are becoming obsolete! Everything was laptop and I didn't want to pay that price. Well I have a lot of reading to catch up on.
doydie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AfterMyNap (06-21-2009), Dejibo (06-22-2009), ewizabeth (06-21-2009), Jappy (06-22-2009), SallyC (06-21-2009)