View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 06:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Im not sure of your disease but burning

I've experienced burning from medication. The medication one time burned my fingers. I experienced the burning sensation on my fingers when I touched them. I don't think it has happened more than once though. When I used to get injections it would feel like fire! They were very painful and now I have marks on my arms and stomach from them...red lines like supposedly burst blood vessels. I also still sometimes experience burning sensations in my brain from the medication. You win some you loose some. You can't have everything. I look at it as the karmic body being purified. I used a protective amulet and that helped with the medication. It was never a question of just taking the pill for sure. There was always something around it...fear. I think its fear. Now I can take the medication and see the difference. Just thought I would share my experience. Worse part is seeing the burning as like burning off the actions of this life and perhaps other lives...supposedly the law of cause and effect asserts that there are certain conditions that give rise to experiences. Like we call them "karmic dispositions." So if you used to meditate a lot, then you will probably want to meditate. If you eat a lot of sugar even, you have a karmic disposition for it. Maybe you did something in the past that caused this cycle. Certainly magic and medicine are not seperate things. A mystery maybe. But we can be definite when it comes to what causes what in theory. But what does that have to do with the fact my legs are burning up, right?
garchenpass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (06-22-2009)