View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 12:45 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

If I have to go anywhere during the heat of the day I start my car and let the A/C run full blast for about five minutes. Wherever I'm going I try to find a shady spot to park in and I crack the windows just a bit to let some of the heat escape. I'm never anywhere long so the car doesn't heat up as much.

It was still 89 degrees at 9 PM last night here. Tricia, I sympathize with you living in AZ.....I don't know how you stand that heat but I guess like anything you get used to it. We're getting a taste of what you have all the time. This heat wave has got to let up soon......and we need some rain here or my lawn is going to dry up!

I'm dreading my electric bill next month. My A/C runs nonstop during the heat of the day. I'm on budget billing ($166 a month) but it lists the actual amount and there's a running total of how much you owe due to the budget billing amount.

Six months till Christmas!!!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (07-11-2010), SallyC (06-22-2009)