View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 04:41 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default read and look for obamaman

Hi girija,
i am glad to see you feeling better and want to add that i didn't mean to leave you without hope or thinking there was only false hope. i was talking about dealing with your fear. There's always real hope; i don't think about the word hope much and i don't think too much about the future. There are all kinds of ways to cope.

There are things we can do tho to make sure everything possible is being done. People see us and think we've got sinemet so we are ok......sinemet is just as likely to destroy you somehow as pd is. we are not ok with just sinemet. Do people who make decisions on what gets funded believe we'll be ok with sinemet? - and even worse , go another ten years trying for a pie in the sky while we languish on sinemet?

i believe in hope, but i also believe we can bring about solutions and that creates real hope. my generation had reason to hope because the 5 yr lie hadn't been disproven. my generation played ....i wish i could tease an inner child out of some on this forum.

It saddens and infuriates me that we are aimlessly trying to do something to help and then discouraged or ignored.

Believe in yourself; you'll do ok and may discover something yourself! With a little humor we could have this forum relax, does anyone know if the obama video being shown today is online? i think it's obama written or approved? anyway it could just be the funniest thing i've ever seen.

i'll look or someone post please if you have it. for all the whining i do i'm not on an antidepressant so it's possible to cope and hope.

paula

well i watched it without sound the first time. Adding sound adds politics but oh those legs~new link:
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/or...12239038.shtml

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."

Last edited by paula_w; 06-22-2009 at 09:11 PM.
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-22-2009), girija (06-22-2009)