Thread: Fatigue?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 08:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliya View Post
Do any of you find you have fatigue? I ask mainly because I have felt as if I have had worsening fatigue over the last few years...Wanted to know if there was anyone else out there who also had this issue along with all the rest.

Also, another bizarre thing...I have a bit of a tremor, essential tremor (the familial tremor) runs in the family my mother and aunt both have it. My tremor comes and goes, and is worse with anxiety, etc. Per my neuro, I have the "wrong" type of tremor for it to be Parkinson's/etc., she's not even sure it's the familial tremor at the moment, and doesn't know what it is but thinks it may have to do with stress and/or nutrition. However, I have been noticing that it is there something very odd about it--I can get it right after I wake up, as if my body seems to be stressed by the act of waking up. Has anyone had something similar?
Aliya -

Do you take lyrica or amytriptylene? I do have some fatigure but the amytrip and the lyrica cause me to constantly fight sleep. If I get still I can easily go to sleep. Could it be the drugs you take?

Leslie
Leslie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote