View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 08:28 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

OMG it's DejaVu! I wonder at how great it is to see you post (and thank you for the message). I'm so sorry everything got so bad after that arm surgery and now I'm wondering if that means the surgery on the other arm was put off. Just so good to see you.

I wonder if ((Nik-key)) knows I've been called a lot of things but imp is a new one! Yes I think that I am, lol. So was my sister. And so is my dad. And so is my daughter. Guess it's true the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I wonder if I can thank both Nik-key and Addy for the sweet things they said about g-doody. He is a doll.

I wonder that daughter and g-doody stayed the night with me last night. Both daughter and I took another mental health day from work. And I woke up to the sweet kiss of a little boy who then said, "Good morning Grandma!" LOL Speaking of imps...cutest one I've ever known.

Sigh. I wonder that I have a really bad raccoon problem. Not only has it gotten into my duct work under the house, I think it's camped out and there is a horrible smell in my guest bathroom. And that's where I heard it today making all kinds of noise. And found a huge hole dug up outside with huge raccoon paw prints. Sigh. Air conditioning won't come out of 2 vents...and the air still is not fixed in my car and can't get it in til July 2.

Think I belong in the ticked off thread, sigh.

Heat index here right now is 102. My air has only stopped at night., otherwise...it is running constantly. Raccoon hasn't helped a damned thing either ripping up the duct work!

Oh yes, and I've seen the raccoon and it is GINORMOUS!!!!

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (06-23-2009), barbo (06-23-2009), Burntmarshmallow (06-23-2009), DejaVu (06-23-2009), Koala77 (06-22-2009), mistiis (06-22-2009)