Thread: lost
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 09:38 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I do feel for you Broken.

I lost 4 babies so I know what you're going through. One of mine died inside me, and I carried a dead baby for 4 weeks before I miscarried it. I was 5 months pregnant at the time.

It takes a long time to get over the pain of losing a child, even one whom you've never had the opportunity to hold.

I'm sure people mean well but sometimes their comments can cut to the bone. Things like it was only a miscarriage..... you'll get over it.... you can always have another one. It takes another mother who's lost a child to understand that terrible pain.

You need to grieve your loss, and everybody grieves differently. What works for one person will not necessarily work for another, but there are support services everywhere. Places offering women's services are usually a good place to begin if that's the path you'd like to try. Look in your phone book and see if there's anything like that available in your area.

Apart from that I can only offer you my empathy; my understanding. I hope your pain starts to ease soon, and I do hope your boyfriend will see that you're hurting and give you the love and support that you need.

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-23-2009), GmaSue (07-14-2009)