View Single Post
Old 06-22-2009, 11:53 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

this is a great page...really safe with feelings. no competition, you blow it and it's gone, not lingering for eternal punishment and damnation. ok i'm stopping there and just commenting that the obama in that video is the one i can finally relate to...and i mean it lol. there are a few people who might recall just how long we have been pulling together here and the first video we just briefly talked about , but i wanted jaye to be a helicopter and fly to different houses to see our struggles with music I am the walrus.

My grandson will be 6 on thursday. he has been raised on superheroes and by default, i'm comfortable with men in tight costumes who fly and save the world all the time. It's cartooned, i would have loved that,well it's perfect.

obama didn't do it, but has seen it and enjoyed it..lots of laughing. that takes away the tension of deciding whether it funny, but mostly wondering what someone else is going to think. humor is a whole culture, you have to embrace it .

we are all trying to do the right thing. but are a little lost. ok but can you still watch and just laugh ? you may trust me a little more - it's just good fun well done,hope it has a big laugh effect. it gets better as it goes. oh have to look at link above; not on clip board and afraid i might lose post. i don't want to overhype -stopping lol this is good because it's clean fun and fun politics.

zzz

paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote