View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 12:23 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default cdr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
I have drawn SS since 98. I fought for years to get mine. Even with RSD, Fibro and many other medical problems, they granted mine on major depression only. I tell everyone that I got mine on depression. I'm very open about my depression.I actually tell people when they go to apply make sure they put down depression if they are dealing with it. It seems to be what gets the SS the fastest from what others have told me.

What I have seen is that so many people are dealing with depression nowadays that it is more out there. You shouldn't care who knows.

By being open about it I have helped several people get the help they need for their depression.

I have not gotten any negative effects from people around me only on one of the forums did I run up on that.

People HAVE to know about depression nowadays due to all of the ads on TV and so many people dealing with it.

I am glad you got your SS. That will help ease your stress some so that you can deal with other things that come your way.

Ada
i was wondering if you have been thru a cdr from social security? i am wondering how they work and how often?
suellc
suellc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote