View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 09:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default What's with "seronegativity"?

Hi Rach, I'm also negative to both types Abs....the only thing determining my dx is the decremental repetitive EMG....on my 2nd visit, my neuro backpedaled cuz of the negative responses to antibodies...been getting worse & now he wants a cardiologist to do a treadmill stress test to demonstrate my exertional dypsnea. this will be on June 30th....(5 yrs ago in NJ, my cardio stopped my stress test cuz of "dypsnea", but he couldn't explain it & did not pursue it, cuz he said heart is ok!) I'll be darned if I know why these neuro guys have such a problem with spitting out a dx, they want everything in absolutes...medicine doesn't work that way......

The mestinon 180 timespan in the am. works for me, but wears off quickly, so I need it again in the pm..been using the 60mg if I have something I want to do at night....

You might want to print out Dr Vincent's article that was on this site & give it to your neuro..That's what I'm doing... (check out Annie B's post in thread: what happens at the NMJ level ..on this site)

Dottie.
korbi_doc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote