View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 11:42 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Sunshine Girl,

I think I am just a little bit further along than you as far as the "explosion" of symptoms. I started to get really sick just after last summer ended.

Hard to believe that it may still get worse, isn't it? I was looking forward to the warm weather because I thought that I might feel like I did last summer. Little did I know how wrong I was. Bummer.

I'm sorry you are having problems with the strength in your feet. If you can keep trying to move on them, just even a small bit at a time, it will help your strength. I've got RSD in my right leg now, but I can still use it so far. That might be because I have been using so much all along, or maybe it's just not as bad as it's going to get yet.

In any case, I really hope your ankles can hold up for you for the long term. Do you have a good PT? If not, I would recommend that you try to get one. I trust mine to help me with withever problems I have, he knows just about everything (or knows how to find out). I think it's made a huge difference for me.

Take care, Sandy
SandyRI is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (06-24-2009), loretta (06-25-2009)