View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

I agree with what the others have said. It sounds like the surgery could have caused some problems though you would really have to speak to your doctor about it to be sure.

I know for me, all surgery and even minor procedures are out of the questions as they cause more problems for me. I have had both a nerve block and an ingrown toenail removed on my RSD leg and both made me worse (the nerve block put me in a wheelchair for 13 months and the ingrown toenail removal made me develop severe myoclonic spasms). Since both of the procedures caused a worsening of the RSD, my doctor has urged me to stay away from all surgeries unless absolutely neccasary (eg, for life saving treatment).

I'd speak to your dr about your lastest symptoms and see what he/she thinks if you haven't already. It's important you speak to him and let him rule out all other possibilities.

I hope you start feeling better soon. Sorry you are having to deal with all of this also as I know first hand just how hard it is to cope with at times!

Take care and keep us posted.

Alison
AintSoBad (06-25-2009), Dew58 (06-24-2009), loretta (06-25-2009)