View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 02:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Strange pain in bottom of feet-Dr. PN-anyone else?

Hi, I'm Tina, and have a "tentative" dx of Churg Strauss Syndrome---reason is that doctors here say they cannot give definite dx without a Lung Biopsy.....For about ten years I have suffered with severe pain in the bottoms of my feet-feels like they are infected from the inside out.
I had a lung infection in October of 2006 that triggered many things in my body to go haywire, and tripled the foot pain. The soles swell kind of marsh mallowy, and turn very, deep red and sometimes show a temp of up to 101.1 degrees. I do seem to have flares that are worse, and the pain is there regardless of standing, sitting, propping, or applying hot or cold compresses. I also have this same thing in my hands, though not really bad. There is burning, but more like that of calluses being made-and socks and shoes make this much worse.
I have searched the internet for this but haven't found a lot of info. My neurologist says it is a type of small fibre Neuropathy.
Does anyone else have this kind of pain in the bottoms of your feet, to the point that you walk or sit funny so that you try not to let your soles touch the floor?
¸.• ´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ (¸.•´`•¸¸.•¨¯`•Tina

Atlanta, Ga.

Peripheral Neuropathy, Erythromelalgia, Churg Strauss Syndrome
TinaLou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote