View Single Post
Old 09-12-2006, 04:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Liz,
Thanks so much for posting the link, I'll try reading and hopefully be able to absorb.
I understand about hands hurying, I have much the same problem, I hope that you are feeling better soon.

Idealist,
I hope your stomach pain is cleared up soon and you find answers.
I just had a test done(can't remember the name) with camera in my stomach as it hurts so bad, the dr said I have a ulcer that is almost healed and well actually should be healed by now, I can only say my stomach still hurts as bad and the dr says, he doesn't know why...Good Luck!!

Gaye,
We must be related we could write the same story except I haven't had the surgeries you have, yet and hopefully not.
I'm going through we rreal deliema right now with guilt over not doing anything,
Like you as long as I do nothing I'm okay, I can only sit or lie for a short period of time then have to move around and then go back but even when I'm moving around I can't do anything, I'm having a very hard time with keeping even the bills and cuch paid right now and it's the only thing I do and DH does everything else and he is just no good with a check book or finances.
He has been working so hard trying to keep our head above watersince I no longer bring in a income that his health is failing now.
Sorry for the whine I have just been holding it all in for so long I think that is probably what is eating me up from the inside out!!
Hugs, Linda(suede)
LindaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote