Thread: Plavix?
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 01:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My nail growth and appearance has improved dramatically this past year. I attribute it to the changes I have made with my diet. After a very scary reaction to a new medication that landed me in the hospital last fall I decided to get serious about my overall general health and added supplements. The difference was so much so that my physiotherapist, who looks at my foot more than me, commented on the fact. Yes I know I need to stay connected to my foot but I'm so tired of "Princess" and all her demands, LOL.

My podiatrist just started me trying a new combined therapy with infrared rays & magnetic biostimulation. She does not know if it will do what it claims. She just rented the machine for a month to see if it will help her patients before buying it. The claims are that it helps to improve circulation at the cellular level. I will do it for 20 minutes a day 3 times a week for the next month to see if there is any improvement. So far I've had 2 treatments and can't say that I felt anything regarding my rsd pain levels. I could not find much research about it on the Internet but here is a link to the company website for what it worth.http://magne-tec.com/magnetic_biostimulation.htm

MsL
Mslday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (06-24-2009), SandyRI (06-24-2009)