View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 11:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

SandyRI, you are not alone. What you've gone thru appears to be very common to those with chronic pain. It's downright disgusting and should be outlawed and made criminal ASAP! I've seen this exact thing with my own eyes trying to help my wife who has RSD. Workman's comp isn't the only agency that acts this way, many insurance companies do, especially HMOs. Also, make no mistake that private industry plays a role in this too. An employer can and will collude with a insurance companies to deprive a person of treatment, giving the employer room to boot the sick in order to get them off their insurance roles one way or the other and they are many ways to do this. I've seen this happen also, but very difficult to prove. The only thing I seem to have a passion for these days is this issue because I'm so angry about this to no end! I'd like to know if there is some sort of class action suit to nail these animals.

SandyRI, keep fighting hard to get what you are entitled to, because you are. Get friends and family behind you and all of you go to these doctors at the same time and corner them if you can, if and when you are not treated properly. Good luck

jim
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (06-24-2009), SandyRI (06-24-2009)