Thread: Holiday Flare
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 11:50 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Help Holiday Flare

As much as I tried to avoid it, I had a terrible flare yesterday. I barely made it home form work. I had all my cases for Sunday, yesterday too and one guy called off Fri. and Sat....... I did some a few minutes of shopping right after work. But I already had a stiff neck, migraine, terrible shoulder blade and shoulder pain. I had not hurt like that in such a long time. Had to get home. I was actually throwing up.
Had a melt down! The ice bags did help, I had no energy to get into a tub soak.

At work I only took a toradol to help. Bearly rember driving home from the pain, layed down with ice, percocette, another toradol, and valium. By midnight I felt like a train hit me but headpain was gone.

I still have cleaning to finish and some gifts to wrap. Tonight I usually make a tray set up for supper, wine and cheese, egg nog...husband wants to make prime rib standing roast! Boo Hoo...He will cook, but I will have the clean up!

This week, I was to the ER three times with the kids. One for oldest son, he has pneumonia, and sinus infection along with flu. The second, De had kidney stone, the third was oldest back to Er for sinues, it is in the max bone now, terrible pain. I also took him to the doctor for a skin tag to be taken off, and the grandson to doctors for ear infection.

Everyone has terrible colds, I hope you all remembered tog et the flu shot! it is starting up bad around ehre. Starts as a sore throat.

So that is the big news for the week and holiday!
Soem shopping done, I am sure I forgot many things, what gets done does, money in an envelope, lottery tickets, and slipper socks for stand bys.

Oh, my voc rehab lap top came! This will help so much at work!
Hope everyone, can pace, come out of the Holiday's with little to no flares,
Love you all
Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote