View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 12:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yeah .. well I think I'm going to just buy a place when I get enough of my back pay and get myself a car .. and just start a new life. Now that I've had time to think about it this is the right thing to do. I can still spend time here with my family in the daytime a lot but I really do kinda want to have a place of my own and be able to just have a refuge so I can be by myself .. or even bring my sisters and family over to watch movies n the weekends and all that kind of stuff.

Yeah .. this isn't a bad thing et all. I thank yall for your input btw. I realize it would be greedy of me to try to save and save when my grandparents have been keeping me in treatment, keeping me fed, sheltered and let me drive their car .. etc and then I start trying to save a bunch of money? Wouldn't be right to the taxpayers or especially my caretakers. So .. I'm just gonna use this backpay to find a decent lil car and a decent lil home somewhere out away from the city and just start living again. It's about time. I want to do something with myself .. heh. Just wanna start living again. I havent had any kind of life for so long because of my schizotypal personality disorder .. but I'm determined to have a life of some kind soon now that I'm approved for disability. No it won't be a normal life per-say but at least it'll be more than what I do now .. heh. ^_^

This is gonna work out great. I'm so thankful for getting approved! I feel a sense of comfort knowing I will finally have money and insurance again. I'll be going from owning zip to having my own place own car own furniture etc etc. Thank GOD for making this happen. Now its just a matter of days or maybe a couple of weeks till I get my letter of benefits and finally finish this whole lonnng grueling process!Wooho!