View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 05:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Hello and WELCOME scapetta fan!

Hello and welcome to the BEST site on the net for MG!

I am still a "newbie" to MG myslef, but you DO sound like you hve classic MG symptoms - as for the eye test, I was the exact same way! My neuro gave me his diet coke to put on my eyes and voila'! My eyes opened up almost IMMEDIATELY!

Now whenever my eyes are tired, I put my ice pack on them for a while and it really helps!

Whatever you do, try and stay out of the heat! It will really make you exhausted if you are in it too long. Also, when you are tired, REST! You cannot push through MG - it will only make it worse - learned that h hard way!

When you have the time and energy, I'd love to hear more about you - you symptoms, meds, etc.......

Hang in there!
Erin

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarpettafan View Post
I do tend to lean to the left to read. I don't know why I just do. Also, at this point, I can read better with my glasses off than on.

My eyes got very heavy earlier today and I did take note that my left eye seemed to droop more than the right. I decided to put an ice pack on it and within seconds the eye was no longer as droopy. I guess that is probably a definitive indicator or MG?

Because of the extreme eye fatigue as well as Grave's Disease, fibromyalgia, and chronic fatigue I am not returning to school in the fall. I have decided to take a year sabbatical in order to try and figure out what is going on with my body.

Thanks for the replies.
"Thanks for this!" says:
scarpettafan (06-25-2009)