Thread: Hi
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 04:53 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Talking Welcome mapa!

Hi mapa!

Welcome to Neurotalk forums!
Many have given you great options for learning about experiences with Lyrica!

I always maintain very close relationships with my pharmacists, as they know much more about meds than most anyone. I find pharmacists love to "talk meds" and love to educate others on meds! So many have told me they want consumers to ask questions! They want to help consumers to look after their own health and welfare!

It has also been my experience, for years now, the pharmacists give a much more realistic "picture" on various meds than doctors (and others) tend to give. I have had many pharmacists tell me, point blank, a certain med is not a good option, and is far from one of the safest options for my particular medical concerns! This has been very helpful information!

Prescribing docs often don't generally like pharmacists to comment; however, all of my docs have learned that my pharmacists will always be highly valued members of my health care team!

If you do not have a close relationship with a pharmacist, or two, I'd encourage you to consider "cultivating" a relationship with these very important, highly educated medication/pharmacological professionals.

I am sorry you experience chronic pain and additional disabling conditions. Hope to see you around the forums!
DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (06-25-2009)