View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 09:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dew58 View Post
I think it is wise to keep notes as you are doing,Smoke. I have done the same thing. The memory issues have made it an obligation to myself and the WC case that I am involved in since 2007.

I hope it is not an additional RSD spread for you. You will be in my thoughts and meditation prayers.
Thank you Dew, you have been a great help to me, always with a kind word and a prayer, and that means a lot to me. I pray your memory issues resolve, I have not noticed much in the way of that personally. My memory always was pretty poor, and although I tell people it was all the drugs I took when I was younger,(as a joke) it preexisted that. Mum's the same way, as is my older son, it seems. Selective memory. I can tell you all about politics, history, various pharmaceuticals, economics, etc, but as far as what happened last week or when someones birthday is, phone numbers, etc, I am a blank slate. Weird. The only thing I have noticed declining is my spelling, which I used to be quite good at. Spellcheck, spellcheck, thank God for spellcheck. lol
Smoke_666 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-26-2009)