View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 03:13 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default so sorry..

to hear of all your pain at such an early age..i have had rsd for 13 yrs now...and i know all the pain that you are experiencing...it is very overwhelming most of the time..my rsd is inmy left arm..from elbow to the fingers..i use lidoderm patches to keep anything from hitting or blowing at my arm...a fan wind hits me and the pain sends me sweating,shaking and sometimes pass-out..i have muscle spasms all the time..since last year i have found out that i also have fibromyalgia from my neck and all down my back. primarily down the left side of my body..but it also effects the right side too..i have very, very limited use of my left so i over-use my right...which is causing me a whole lot of stress..what happens if i loose the use of voth my arms??? but try hard not to dwell on it too much..so much else going on.. now for the last 3 weeks or so i have been diagnosed with vertigo!!!!! ahahaha as if all i have isn't enough... not allowed to go to work,drive can't even walk a straight line and falling constantly...more tests next week for this...i also have been having mini-strokes...been thru all the tests and they have no clue as to why...maybe stress??? anyway to answer your question...yes,with most ,muscle spasms are part of our day to day life...i have done all the therapy,pt exercises and all the drs(all 5 of them) have suggested that i do..and so far no improvement..but you are young..so hopefully they caught it soon enough to help you...me? at 45 looks like this is the life i have and am trying hard to accept it and deal with it...depression is constant but am getting counseling and seeing a psyc. to assist me there...good luck to you my friend..have a happy holiday and here's to some pain-free days for us all in the new year......moonstar
moonstar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote