View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 02:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You all are great!!!

Thank you all sooo much!!!!

I made a personal statement too, sure hope this thing gets done right because it is hard enough already. They got me peein in a cup at every doctor visit just to make sure im taking the meds. Sometimes they make me feel like im just some junkie off the street. You would think after years of prescribing these meds to me they would trust me enough to go a few months between urine tests. Just imagine what it would be like if they get their way on this one.

I do agree there is a problem, because a couple of my nephews are always doped up on pain pills they buy off the street. The other day I asked them how they get these pills, and they told me that there was a couple of people they know that are having a real hard time financially so they sell their pain meds. My sister told me that her boy takes 8 vicodin at a time . She is pretty worried about him.

So this problem is nation wide, and there has to be a way to slow this problem down, but it shouldnt be on the backs of those that follow the laws. What a pickle this puts all in .

Gone Squatchin

Last edited by allentgamer; 06-25-2009 at 02:19 PM. Reason: Spelling corrections
allentgamer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (06-25-2009), Dew58 (06-26-2009)