View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 06:59 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke_666 View Post
I appreciate the feedback, I read through my previous posts and saw where they could have offended some folks though, so I fixed the ones that weren't already fixed. I shall, of course, attempt to keep y'all amused. Laughter is darned good medicine.

Ok Smokey,
"Darned good medicine"...

If someone complained 'bout whatchusaid, then someone here is a little "tight".
A good walk, and a good belly laugh will cure that! It's "Just Gas"!

I oft look at folks who think I'm odd, because I'm in pain, and obviously, see things a bit differently... right?

So, if they look too intensely, I offer them a good laugh, and it's all gone and forgiven. The Day is "better" for it!

However, and I say this loosely, if someone might complain to "Someone up the pole" I call these complainers: (PoleCats), I think that they need to simply take it to a PM, to the person who might have "offended them", and drill down to the "real story". I'd bet they could work it out, instead of "Calling the Cops"...eeerrrrrrreeeerrrrrreeee (that's my imitation of a siren)!

Most of us here are terribly burdened, with a "Mind and "Tude" altering disease. Yes?

So, then to take it to an "Admin" (who clearly has enough to do) is just over the (friggin') TOP!

Get your own house in order, then, come out and have some fun!

Pointing fingers, only gets them broken.

Shame on ya!
Have some Fun! You'll soon find out, that it "AintSoBad", and it AintPoison!

Pete
ASB!

xo