View Single Post
Old 06-25-2009, 08:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Been here before Back again, get to start round of IV Roids on Monday and...

Hi everyone, I have been popping in and out of this forum for several years now and just wanted to say hi.

I have been very lucky and have not had a big flare in 3 years but it finally got the best of me. My hand went numb going on 4 weeks ago and I finally called my Dr. I have been having bad fatigue and very clumsey and balance is bad again. I should have called him sooner but I guess I have been in denial.

EMG is normal of course and no pain. New MRIs oredered and I get to do a 3 day course starting Monday. He wanted to start me today but I told the homecare Nurse I wanted to wait till Monday.

I have been a terrible member and only come by when things get bad and I am sorry to be back wining again but this forum has been the only place that truly understands what we go through. Thanks for listening and if you live in Texas and are suffering through this horrible heat wave my sympathies go out to you! This heat has been awful!!

Hope everyone has a good evening!
Barbara in Houston AKA Pokeyleggs
pokeyleggs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote