Thread: This P.O.s me.
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 11:22 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Rite Aid, Walgreens, CVS and the like all have this $10 phone that has a SPEAKING caller ID. I cannot see that lil tiny box with the numbers on my phone, so this thing has been AMAZING! Life changing! I am no longer in that mad rush to try to figure out who it is, before I decide if I want to answer it. Now, I hear 555 1212 and I know who it is. A headset would solve the issue of holding the phone to your ear.

it took me a long time to realize, just because the phone is ringing, I DONT have to answer it. its hard to pass up a ringing phone, but with practice, you get used to it. Leave instructions on your outgoing voice mail, that you prefer EMAIL contact, and leave your address.

I would certainly find time (when you are calm) to talk to the brother, and let him know that due to the high volume of calls coming into the home, that you are screening, and may not get to him in time, but since you are on the computer often, its faster and easier and less stressful to contact you that way.

Brothers, you cant live with um, and you cant leave um duct taped to the dining room chair.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kicker (06-27-2009)