View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 02:23 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder that it is EASY to grow tators

Wonder that I use 1/4th of cup of dish soap to 1 gallon of water and spray it on my plants to stop those green worms

Wonder that ya gotta get the under side of the leaves good cus thats where those buggers hide.

Wonder that I recall exactly where I was and what I was doing when I learned about John Lennon being shot.

Wonder that yes I will remember how the words wholey s***
flew outta my mouth yesterday when I saw the news.. wonder that its like I still dont believe its real but I know its true. such a shock tho

Wonder how some of my family on face book tic me off with their judgmental comments and aghhh negativism ... and they all go to church. whats up with that???????????

Wonder that I am sad of Farah gosh I wanted to look just like her and have her hair but Too very pleased her suffering has ended and she is a real angel now.

mmaky change the subject and stop my tears

Wonder that I hope Sismis is traveling safe and ending in a better place and well I love sismis and she is in my thoughts and prayers

Wonder on Nikki, Gma Wren Ducky, Abbie, Coolangel ...
and Lara , Dej, Meg, Blue, Addy Manda,
oh I can start with all the names... today isnt the day for that.
wonder that I should just let EVERYONE know I am leaving hugs for them and that they are in my prayers and positive thoughts.
Wonder that I wish everyone a SAFE and peace filled weekend.

PEACE
BMW

Thanks for letting me share and get some of this out sorry if its to much of a downer wonder today...Just sad really sad.
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (06-26-2009), Alffe (06-26-2009), barbo (06-29-2009), Brokenfriend (06-27-2009), CoolAngel26 (06-26-2009), DejaVu (06-26-2009), Koala77 (06-26-2009), Lara (06-26-2009), MandaC (06-26-2009), megveg (06-27-2009), mistiis (06-26-2009)