View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 06:03 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Forgive the emotions...

I just wanted to extend a huge thank you to everyone here. I really don't think I could continue to pull through this without you.

We are so lucky to have each other. Every single member here is worth the world to me. Though I've been so "self-absorbed," I wanted to make it quite known that I think about each and every one of you even if I don't have the strength to reply to your posts.

In the short time I've been part of this board, I feel like I'm home, finally. You guys really have become a special part of my life and I hope to never lose tabs on anyone.

I really hope we find strength in each other because I know how hard it is to find strength in yourself some days.

I just needed to write this and tell you guys this. I'm trying for me. I'm trying for you. I'm praying for me. I'm praying for you. You guys don't leave my side each day. Your thoughts and prayers are truly always with me.

I just wanted you guys to know that.
MandaC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (06-28-2009), Alffe (06-26-2009), barbo (06-26-2009), DejaVu (06-27-2009), Doody (06-27-2009), mistiis (06-26-2009)