View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 10:38 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

I wonder if I can tell you all what a wonderful evening I had with my BFF last night? We had lots of goodfood, and an evening full of the best girl talk. It was soooo good.

I wonder if I can tell Alffe that it's really easy to grow potatoes? Just get a couple of your very favourite variety, and leave them in the cupboard until you see some little shoots coming out of the eyes. They don't have to big, little ones are OK. Then....... cut the potato into pieces, making sure you have at least one eye per piece of potato, then plant the pieces in the garden with the eye upwards.... about 18 inches apart.

As the plant starts to grow,you'll need to heap the soil up around the roots and stem, or your pototoes will get exposed to the sun and they won't be any good. Leave the plants in the ground until the green leaves etc. starts to die off, then dig them up and enjoy your buckets full of your own home grown spuds.

We started with 2 small potatoes, cut them into pieces where the eyes were, and then planted them. When we harvested our crop, the 2 we started with gave us around 5lbs of our favourite potatoes. Yum!

I was also wondering if Alffe has found out yet what type of music racoons prefer?

I wonder how pleased I was to see grand-Doody's latest photos, and to read that Doody's mom is doing well at home. Thank you for that update Doody, and thank you Lara for asking for it.

I wonder how everyone is handling the heat? I'm really cold here at times, but one of our family here kindly sent me a blazing woodfire to keep me warm. Thank you BMW.

I wonder how Nikki is faring, and if Mistiis has left on her trip yet, and if DejaVu's flu will leave her soon, and I wonder about Wren, and Goofy, and BJ.... are you all doing OK? I wonder about all our family!

I wonder if anyone has heard lately from Moi or Moss? I wonder how they're managing with the grandmoisses and an upcoming operation?

I wonder if I can tell you that if I didn't mention you by name it doesn't mean I don't think about you, but that I include you now as I leave hugs for the room.

Koala77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (06-26-2009), Addy (07-02-2009), barbo (06-27-2009), DejaVu (06-27-2009), Doody (06-27-2009), Lara (06-26-2009), mistiis (06-27-2009)