View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 11:15 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default For the 2007 Christmas Season...Take a Note

How to ensure that Rudolph sees your home and stops in:

"This is Glitter Reindeer Food. You must sprinkle it on your lawn before you go to bed on Christmas Eve. The food sparkles and the reindeer will be sure to see it and stop at your home."

My 3rd grader granddaughter brought a small bag home that I almost tossed in the trash a few days ago. It has what appeared to me to be a badly crushed oatmeal cookie. NOT!! I didn't toss it, but put it on the kitchen counter while I was going through lunch boxes, tosses left overs after school. My granddaughter appeared and snatched it up, then explained the attached note ...above...and why it was of such great importance.

Hummm...what do grandma's know

The bag contained oatmeal and glitter mixed together. The note above was attached.

Oh yes, and after the vegetables and very large container of water for the reindeer's snack was placed on the living room table, and the snack for Santa was placed along side, the reindeer food was scattered on the front lawn.
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote