View Single Post
Old 12-24-2006, 11:47 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Lois,

Congratulations on your pie crust success!

I bought that machine almost two years ago now. That was an old post that I copied just for the notes.

I must say that those are $100 Canadian dollars... so would not be quite so much on your end.

I wouldn't necessarily suggest getting this machine anyway though... the locks on the lid keep breaking and I have to crazy-glue it on. I do like the very large bowl though because I can do a big whack of stuff at once.

Honestly, I hardly use the grating blade. I mostly chop stuff up. I use this machine about 2 times a day... and I bought this because my other one died.

Of all my medium sized machines, I use this one the most. My juicer and stick blender would be second and my mixer (the most expensive) is the one machine that I use the least. Actually I seem to only use it for whipping up egg whites.

So, if I did it again, I would spend the most money on the fp... not the mixer.
01/02/2002 Even Small Amounts of Gluten Cause Relapse in Children With Celiac Disease (Docguide.com) 12/20/2002 The symptomatic and histologic response to a gf diet with borderline enteropathy (Docguide.com)
KimS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote