View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 08:24 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Erin,
I'd say with all of the infections you have going on in your body right, your MG is going to be flaring like crazy. Those flares can be short-lived or be like mine is & gear up of a case of MG that was manageable for years.

I think once the infections are all cleared, you will have a fighting chance of getting your MG on a more even plane.

I recently had some plasmapheresis & IVIG,my Imuran has been raised A LOT and I'm back on Prednisone. A "low" dose of 15.

I haven't felt this good in a long time, but am so afraid it will be short- lived. I've been running around with my head chopped off.

I'm trying to buy school clothes for the children now; in case I'm down for the count in August.

My helper will stop coming for the most part when school starts.

My dh is rearranging his hours at work. He will be at home to get the children on the bus in the AM, just in case I can't. Kindergarten is all day here. My mother will meet the bus in the afternoons, if I can't. I just have to phone her.

Erin, MG is going wax & wane. Everyone's severity of it is going to be different.
I have learned to do things when I feel well, even if the timing doesn't make sense to anyone else. Christmas shopping in June? If that's when you feel well, do it then. Eating a steak at 6 AM? If that's when you can chew it, enjoy your meal.

Best of luck to you and try to stay cool in the severe heat.
Jenna
stayathomemom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote