View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 09:37 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Wonder Thread #188

I wonder that I've just read so many posts here...and my brain immediately started forming words to express...and I just can't seem to get them out to everyone. I mean, everyone. So many things to share yet...

I wonder that I can't find the words to put down to share with Manda about my life, hoping it might help her. But...

I wonder that my brain isn't cooperating.

I wonder at what I wanted to say to David, but...my brain isn't cooperating. I'm feeling it too ((David)). Overwhelmed.

I wonder about ((Mistiis)) and moving and, the words don't come.

I wonder at the loneliness I am hearing and I think...me too. I've lived on my own since 1972 and sometimes, I just really long to be held. Maybe that's part of the reason I cherish my massage sessions. It feels good to be touched.

I wonder that I have several supportive people in my life, but really...I'm the one that lives in my mind. I'm the one thinking my thoughts. I'm the one that ultimately ends up dealing with myself. If that makes sense...no icon expresses that feeling. Maybe this one. ? Or this? Sometimes this.. And sometimes this?

I wonder that lately the way I've felt has mostly been this...

I wonder that my strength is sapped today.

I wonder that my knee is killing me. I wrenched it last week and it isn't getting better, and it's the one I had surgery on just last year? The year before? Had so many surgeries I can't remember when they all have been.

I wonder that the raccoon is driving me out of my mind. After being trapped and ripping off the trap door and escaping, animal control left a new cage. 2 nights in a row she has gone in, eaten the food, and left. Trap door didn't work.

I wonder that she's being very destructive to my home and now I'm wondering if home insurance might cover repairing it... IF SHE EVER LEAVES THAT IS!

I wonder at how very worried I am about my future as an 'elderly' person, if I make it that far. The money worries...lordy, will things ever get better so that I can retire? I dunno! Taking care of oneself, with no partner, is often not a picnic.

I wonder at how often I feel that I have been SUCH a failure in life.

I wonder that the Mois are struggling but managing. Mr. Moi is having a really rough time physically. And taking care of little ones to boot. I don't know how they do it. I think it must be because Mrs. Moi is an angel walking on this earth, must be.

I wonder that I was thinking about the first time I met Ms. Alffe and Barbo in person. And ((Barbo's)) daughter's death was very fresh. And the pain I saw on her face.

I wonder that the next time I saw her that the pain on her face had diminished and she had some smiles. And that made me feel good.

I wonder that I'm looking forward to my room at Ms. Alffe's...flying squirrels in the wall and all.

I wonder if there will be a new 'leg' on my trip. Waiting to hear from the Kentucky Ducky. Such a LONG leg, but also a LONGing to spend time with a duck. Maybe...it's a possibility. (Think I'll go out and pat my car and pray over it.)

I also wonder at how I kinda miss the 'upstairs'. I've found myself checking 'up there' for posts and then remember, it poofed.

I wonder if anyone made it through these ramblings and wonders why I couldn't be more supportive. Heh...remember, my brain isn't cooperating but I do care about everyone's situations.

Bruna - rescued from a Missouri puppy mill
Doody is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (06-28-2009), Addy (06-28-2009), Alffe (06-27-2009), barbo (06-27-2009), Burntmarshmallow (06-28-2009), DejaVu (06-27-2009), DMACK (06-27-2009), FeelinGoofy (06-27-2009), GmaSue (06-29-2009), Koala77 (06-27-2009), Lara (06-27-2009), mistiis (06-28-2009), tamiloo (07-05-2009), Twinkletoes (07-06-2009)