View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 01:33 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I keep getting lost and ending up at a form called an Information Request, where you need to be a doctor or something ...

I don't think there's any problem with posting the link, is there Chris? If there is, could you just describe step by step how to get there, or send this to me by PM?

Thanks!

There are many people in the US who have been treated with steroids while on Tysabri, and of course the only reason they would is because they have break-through disease activity.

Anyway, any person/people treated with steroids (because of breakthrough activity), who then ended up with PML, would have been in the beginning stages of having it anyway. They wouldn't appear at their doctor, agree to steroids, THEN suddenly develop PML from that procedure ...

Not using steroids could potentially have made the PML less agressive, but using them didn't "cause" it.

Cherie