View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 03:31 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Pete,

I was thinking the same thing earlier also however like Ada, I don't think people will really be able to compare us due to who he is and the ammount of money he recieved. We are 'normal' people and aren't in the spotlight like Michael Jackson was so I think it would be pretty hard for people to judge us because of that (I hope it will be anyhow).

It's a real shame to hear of Michael Jacksons death and really brings it home to you that some of the medications we are on for pain could cause serious harm if not closely monitored. I know my doctor is also really careful about prescribing me any strong pain meds, especially because of my age.

I didn't really like Michael Jackson however liked some of his music - especially his later ones. My mum and dad used to listen to him quite a lot. I think you really have to seperate his music and him hiself though - his music is really good though I don't agree with the lot of the choices he made.

I hope they find out what was wrong with him and why he passed away. It's so sad he died at such a young age.
AintSoBad (06-27-2009), Dew58 (06-27-2009)