View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 08:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

my dear DejaVu..............your post was perfectly balanced

I made the thread ........in an attempt to say that ..............there are times .............moments...................that allow us to cry in a port-hole.........a small window of oppotunity..............when grief /sadness /tears are open and around us......................and in a way givining....permission to openly show emotion....[most people watching see the event.............not that cause of the true tears]

yesterday i took an oppotunity to shed tears............for memories...a life past........and a hope for a better tomorrow.............

When the saddest of times happens again.......i ....advocvate to all............unload a little of the grief...you carry...and are unable to unload....

David

ps Alffe.................Fathers day has little or no meaning too me.................though this year i spent a lot of money on my boys..............which helped tremendously.....[maybe fathers day can become their second xmas...then i dont look at the date so much...............]

DMACK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Abbie (06-28-2009), Addy (06-28-2009), Alffe (06-28-2009), barbo (06-27-2009), DejaVu (06-28-2009), Doody (06-28-2009), mistiis (06-28-2009)