Thread: lost
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 10:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

sry i didn t reply last nite...y'all r so wonderful and if any1 ever says any different they can contend with me...lol...omg i can laugh ( slightly but i can). well jus an update, i started contractions this mornin and bleeding; doc had me in for an emergency d&c. i m home now and evry1 is driving me crazy with constantly askin if i need anything. we named her on our way in. i had a strong feeling that i was having a girl, so we named her after our mothers... Margorie Loreen. i am truely blessed by god. to have such wonderful ppl surround me, even the ppl that don't completely understand. all of u have been such a blessing to me. i truely thought that i was losing my mind & that something was wrong with me. today was 1 of the hardest things i have ever had to do, i fell asleep (with anestetic help of course) crying and woke up crying and the staff talked wit me. it still breaks my heart but i know that my daughter is in gods arms and will be truely happy and unharmed. and the thing that shocked me the most was, my boyfriend never left, i begged him to go eat while i was in surgury but they said he wouldn t leave, so they fed him...lol...with him, the beautiful kids i have, my new found friends and my old ones, i am truely the richest woman in the world.
broken is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Chemar (06-28-2009), GmaSue (07-14-2009), Koala77 (06-27-2009)