View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 07:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Welcome to our community.

Dejavu is explaining what I know about migraine headaches. I have no family history. In Oct 2000 I was rear-ended too. Migraines didn't start for a while. Maybe a year or so. I had bad, bad headaches and I was light and sound sensitive right after the accident. But I think I was in severe irretractable pain 24/7. Then the migraines came like a freight train. That got my attention. Stayed in a dark room for hours or days/nights for several years. If I would push it when I had migraines, I would throw up. Now that didn't give me relief. It was just an indication of the overkill pain I was in. I had neck and back and TOS and some more things. So when I'd push those too far (usually daily), then the migraines would come slamming in on me. I've had much improvement over the years and my migraine situation has discipated... Thank God.

I know concrete and steps would guarantee my pain scale to go off the richeter scale and then the debilating migraines would take over. I've never suffered a standalone migraine. I never had migraines before the Oct 2000 accident. I can just get a hint one might be coming my way and I retreat immediately and lay quiet for a while.

I hope you find answers and get relief soon.

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (06-28-2009), Dmom3005 (06-28-2009)