View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 12:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ed M...
Don't know much about him, but always appreciated his sense of humor and what a good job he did on the Tonight Show.

Farrah Fawcett...
I finally saw the documentary I've been wanting to see on Farrah. I was deeply touched. It tore me apart when her son, who had been arrested and was released briefly to say goodbye to his mother, came in and whispered in her ear while she laid on the bed. The love her and Ryan had for each other seemed very real and very profound. It is wonderful that he was by her side throughout the entire ordeal. She seem to have a close female friend as well..I believe her name is Alana. What a blessing to have these two good people with her throughout.

Michael Jackson...what a musical genius. I noticed how so many people who spoke about him even from when he was a child, mentioned how MJ liked to "study" his music. How he liked to learn more and more about the profession. I think this is truly a sign of "giftedness." However, it did not translate at all socially and it is even more of a concern when so many around him are likely taking advantage of the situation. I will really miss his music. It is all such a tragic loss.

(BTW, Michael was "my age" as well...and there is yet more sad news today of someone passing at this age (see below).

6/28/09
From what I understand....
Billy Mays died today.
He was 50 years old.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Mays
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote