View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 01:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

A Warm Hello to All!

I have enjoyed reading back through this thread! Lots of interesting info!

mrsD: I cannot even begin to express the depth of my gratitude for your never-ending commitment to making sure people have access to important and accurate information, in so many different specialty areas! You do an amazing job...you know your science and can deliver it/teach it, with a heart of gold, too! You have such an intensely positive impact upon the lives of so very many! I have my depest respect, admiration and gratitude.

Did a conference occur in late May of 2009?

Fiberowendy: I'm so glad you have been in great hands, under the care of Dr. Goldenberg! Nice of you to mention Don L. Goldenberg, M.D. He's a fantastic person, an amazing doctor and a long-term prominent researcher! He was studying fibromayalgia in the 1980's and also working to help individuals suffering badly with fibromyalgia back then! He'd also collaberated on a study, along with Anthony L. Komaroff, M.D. (Brigham and Womens Hosptial in Boston, MA.). In that study, they were taking an early look at the differences and the commonalities between fibromayalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome at that time. (Each of these gentlemen are outstanding doctors, dedicated researchers and avid life-long advocates for the people suffering from the conditions they each continue to research!)

My very best to all!
DejaVu is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
GmaSue (07-12-2009)