View Single Post
Old 06-28-2009, 10:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Hi from Surprise, AZ

I was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy about seven years ago now and no real cause. It is only in my left arm and I have loss a lot of muscle mass, strength, and flexibility in that arm/hand. Pain comes and goes depending on how much I’ve used that arm. At 56 years old, I’ve loss my ability to work out much now; I used to be pretty heavy into martial arts. I know if I even do a lot of walking, I end up terrific pain under my left shoulder blade and down my arm. The pain had gotten so intense that I was unable to even lift my arm to wash. Most of the time I am able to get along just fine. I do not have any issues with my other arm or legs.

After my last visits with the doctors, all they wanted to do is watch to see how I progress. The only thing I was told to do was take vitamin B12. I have been but now that I’ve started to research more, I see a lot of other vitamins I can take and I’ll be looking into that.

I am also interested into holistic medicine and treatments and if anybody has had any experience in that.

I’ll be reading a lot here and learning – great looking forum…

Jim
JimBobWay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (07-04-2009), AZjanie (06-29-2009), azoyizes (06-29-2009), Koala77 (06-29-2009)